Campbell’s tower demolition

NFK_1911/12Production of soup at Campbell’s Tower began in 1959. Premier Foods bought the company in 1996 and, in January 2007, announced that it would be closing the site. Tesco, who now owns the site, announced that the tower will be demolished (on 15th January 2012) to make way for a larger supermarket.

See article and video here for more information.